Chipboard Multi 59.3cm x 119.3cm
Chipboard Multi 59.3cm x 119.3cm
These large format Multi Chipboard tiles are a creative interior designers dream. This design is hard wearing enough for commercial settings whilst quirky and understated enough for trendy home installations.
Technical Information: Floor/Wall Tiles, Frost-Proof, Rectified, R10 Slip Rating, Easy Clean, Medium Shade Variation
Tile Size: 59.3 cm x 119.3 cm
Weight Per Tile: 18.54 kg
Weight Per Box: 37.08 kg
Number of Tiles Per Box: 2
Number of Tiles Per m²: 1.41
To help keep our costs low and to enable us to pass these savings to you, some of our products are shipped to order with an approximate lead time of up to 21 days. However, if the products are in stock please refer to our stock items delivery timescales.
Because delivery costs are based upon weight and quantity, we ask that you enter your postcode to determine the exact cost to your home address. Simply add the quantity of tiles required, enter postcode and press ‘Go’ to give you your total price. Please note the delivery price will be added on during checkout.
Stock Items Delivery Timescales
Royal Mail up to 1Kg – First Class Post
Courier Service from 1Kg up to 30Kg
England & Wales Mainland & Scotland Mainland – 1-2 working days
Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and offshore – 2-5 working days
Pallet Deliveries – 30Kg and above
Stock orders on pallets will be delivered on a 3-5 working day basis to the kerbside.
Cardiff Store Pickup
Remember, you can also take advantage of our free local collection service from our Cardiff warehouse. Simply select Cardiff Store Pickup at checkout and we will contact you within 3 working days to arrange a pickup date.
The following information is intended as a guideline. We will use our discretion with individual circumstances.
Please note the method of refund must be the same as the method of payment.
Samples Refunds & Returns
Returning samples – Not suitable
You have seven working days after receiving your goods to cancel your order.
- Under the distance selling regulations, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one within 7 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge. Simply let us know by e-mail or via phone within seven working days of receiving your goods. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future. If you cancel you must return the goods to us at your own expense.
- If you cannot or will not return the cancelled goods to Taylors Etc store then we will arrange collection of the goods. You will then receive a full refund excluding the collection charge.
- After seven days what you may view as a cancellation becomes a ‘Return’, please refer to the returns section.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
Re-saleable Goods Refunds & Returns:
Undamaged stock items may be returned for a credit or refund if returned within 30 days from receipt of goods. Please note that packaging must be intact. All returns are subject to a handling charge of 25% and any carriage costs, plus any other additional costs incurred by Taylors Etc Design Ltd will be passed on to the customer. Unfortunately we are not able to accept any special order items. Only full boxes will be accepted.
Damaged/Incorrect Goods Refunds & Returns:
All goods must be checked by the customer on receipt of goods – this is imperative. No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 7 working days of receipt of goods.
- Where you purchase goods from us that are defective we shall (at our option) repair or replace such goods or refund the price of such goods provided that (a) you give us notice within 7 days of the date of your acceptance of the goods and (b) provided that damage to the goods has not been caused by you. Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim for regarding the tiling job you are carrying out. All damaged goods will be replaced on standard delivery at our cost.